Hesai Technology secures an automotive lidar design win in collaboration with Great Wall Motors (GWM). GWM’s multiple passenger vehicle models will feature Hesai’s advanced long-range lidar AT128, with mass production scheduled to kick off in 2024.
Why It Matters
Lidar technology, unaffected by ambient light variations, offers crucial 3D perception capabilities, making it a pivotal component in the realm of smart vehicles. GWM’s urban NOH, centered on perception, has already been implemented as an advanced driver-assistance system. Hesai AT128 will serve as a vital sensor in GWM’s series production vehicles, harmonizing with GWM’s high computational power and ADAS computing platform IDC3.0 to meet the demands of intelligent driving across diverse road scenarios.
- Hesai Technology secures a lidar design win with Great Wall Motors (GWM) for multiple passenger vehicle models.
- GWM’s urban NOH relies on perception, making lidar a critical sensor for their advanced driver-assistance system.
- Hesai AT128 will be integrated into GWM’s series production vehicles, enhancing intelligent driving across various road scenarios.
- GWM is a prominent automaker in China, renowned for its comprehensive R&D capabilities in both software and hardware for intelligent driving.
- Hesai’s expertise lies in providing automotive-grade, scalable production capabilities and integrating lidar manufacturing with R&D, enabling rapid product development.
- Hesai has forged partnerships with 14 OEMs and Tier-1 clients, securing lidar design wins for over 50 series production vehicle programs.
- The collaboration between Hesai and GWM aims to advance intelligent driving through cutting-edge perception technology, enhancing the smart travel experience globally.
Hesai’s automotive lidar design win with Great Wall Motors signifies a significant stride in the world of intelligent driving. With Hesai AT128 as a pivotal sensor in GWM’s production vehicles, the partnership is poised to elevate the smart travel experience for consumers worldwide.